Welcome to 1203 Visuals!

 

Welcome netizens to 1203 Visuals (that's twelve-oh-three) my little hub on the internet dedicated to discussing graphic design. First and foremost I am glad you dropped by and I hope you stick around to discover something new about the world of design. Moreover, I am excited to hear what you have to say. If there is one thing I've learned about graphic design it is that you never stop learning and growing in this industry. More often than not, the lessons come from peers and professionals. This is what 1203 Visuals will be dedicated to.

It is my hope to have thought-provoking discussions, offer advice and a multitude of resources. Right now the site is bare bones, but I will be posting content daily. In the meantime you can take a peek at what I am about. What kind of content would you like to see here at 1203 Visuals?

No comments

Leave a Reply

Please use the Disqus comment form above. Thank You

Categories